Admiral Prakash's 2005 Resignation Letter!

I'm posting these documents because I bet there's a measure of curiosity and interest in the whole War Room Leak case and the investigation that followed. Even two years after the whole thing broke, things are still not quite watertight. Cases continue, certain questions remain unanswered. Well, they'll take their own course I suppose. For the time being, here's the famous resignation letter that Admiral Arun Prakash wrote to then Defence Minister Pranab Mukherjee in August 2005. You can click on the scans to the right to see blow-ups of the letter, so I'm not going to transcribe it. Everyone was told about this letter, but few have ever really seen it. I sure hadn't seen it before a few days ago, though I was sent (unsolicited) a transcription of the text in October 2005.

Labels: , ,